This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Money Viking for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Check out here
for more details on Money Viking. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more data about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Usually the Money Viking program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Money Viking is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 347.88 KB (356224 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 871.38 KB (892288
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5876.29383
of Money Viking. You can find below info on other versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Money Viking from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking application will be found automatically. After you select Money Viking in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-03 02:39:36.380