You can find below detailed information on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. More information on Money Viking can be seen here
. Please open http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's web page. Money Viking is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Money Viking. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.20 KB (313552 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Money Viking. They occupy about 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5871.2960
of Money Viking. You can find here a few links to other Money Viking releases:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application marketed by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Money Viking from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking program will be found very quickly. After you click Money Viking in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-28 13:08:00.547