Money Viking is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Money Viking. More info about the program Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Money Viking is C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 347.90 KB (356248 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Money Viking. They occupy 871.40 KB (892312
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.90 KB)
The current page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5876.11319
alone. You can find here a few links to other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program marketed by the software company Money Viking. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Money Viking with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. When you click Money Viking in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 15:51:17.213