You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Money Viking for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. You can find out more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more info about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Usually the Money Viking program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Money Viking is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.27 KB (311576 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.77 KB (847640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.27 KB)
This web page is about Money Viking version 2.0.5875.18556
only. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application marketed by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking application will be found automatically. When you click Money Viking in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-01 20:33:03.567