A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your system
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Money Viking for Windows. It is written by Money Viking
. You can read more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Money Viking can be seen at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Usually the Money Viking application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Money Viking. Money Viking's primary file takes around 306.18 KB (313528 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Money Viking contains of the executables below. They take 829.68 KB (849592
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5826.6139
of Money Viking. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove Money Viking from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Money Viking is a program released by the software company Money Viking. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Money Viking in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Money Viking:
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-29 14:15:15.010