Money Viking is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. You can read more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Money Viking. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This web page is about Money Viking version 2.0.5864.17368
alone. For other Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program by Money Viking. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking program will be found automatically. After you select Money Viking in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-21 19:31:53.763