Money Viking is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. Go over here
for more info on Money Viking. More data about the application Money Viking can be seen at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Usually the Money Viking application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, depending on the user's option during install. Money Viking's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Money Viking's primary file takes around 306.18 KB (313528 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Money Viking. They occupy 829.68 KB (849592
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5842.9784
of Money Viking. Click on the links below for other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program offered by Money Viking. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Money Viking from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking app will be found very quickly. When you select Money Viking in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 16:25:32.940