How to uninstall Money Viking from your system
Money Viking is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Money Viking
. Take a look here
for more info on Money Viking. More details about the program Money Viking can be seen at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Usually the Money Viking program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Money Viking is "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Money Viking's primary file takes around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Money Viking. They occupy about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This info is about Money Viking version 2.0.5844.31390
only. Click on the links below for other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase Money Viking with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Money Viking is an application by the software company Money Viking. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking program will be found automatically. When you select Money Viking in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-10 12:19:12.677