Money Viking is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. Take a look here
for more info on Money Viking. More details about the program Money Viking can be seen at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Usually the Money Viking program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Money Viking is "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Money Viking's primary file takes around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Money Viking. They occupy about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This info is about Money Viking version 2.0.5844.31390
only. Click on the links below for other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application by the software company Money Viking. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Money Viking with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking app will be found automatically. When you click Money Viking in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-10 12:19:12.677