This web page is about Money Viking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Open here
where you can get more info on Money Viking. Further information about Money Viking can be seen at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Usually the Money Viking program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's main executable file and it takes around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Money Viking. They take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This data is about Money Viking version 2.0.5869.26351
alone. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program offered by the software company Money Viking. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Money Viking in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-27 03:11:08.187