This web page is about Money Viking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. More information on Money Viking can be seen here
. Further information about Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Money Viking. They occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5869.17369
of Money Viking. For other Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application released by Money Viking. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking application will be found automatically. When you click Money Viking in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-26 21:27:58.730