A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your computer
Money Viking is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by Money Viking
. Additional info about Money Viking can be read here
. You can read more about on Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Money Viking. Money Viking's main file takes about 306.19 KB (313536 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Money Viking. They take an average of 829.69 KB (849600
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5806.4292
of Money Viking. For other Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to remove Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Money Viking is an application offered by Money Viking. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Money Viking in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Money Viking:
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-24 11:13:36.477