This page contains thorough information on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Further information on Money Viking can be found here
. Please follow http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's web page. Usually the Money Viking application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Money Viking is "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Money Viking is composed of the following executables which take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This page is about Money Viking version 2.0.5828.27739
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application released by Money Viking. Some users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Money Viking in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-18 00:14:24.313