Money Viking is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. Go over here
for more details on Money Viking. Please open http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's web page. Usually the Money Viking application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Money Viking is "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.20 KB (313544 bytes).
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This page is about Money Viking version 2.0.5854.19298
only. You can find here a few links to other Money Viking releases:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. After you select Money Viking in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-18 20:58:38.070