Money Viking is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. You can read more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Money Viking is "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's primary executable file and it occupies around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5834.22352
only. For more Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application released by Money Viking. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Money Viking from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking program will be found automatically. After you select Money Viking in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-22 21:43:52.810