This page is about Money Viking for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. You can find out more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking is comprised of the following executables which take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This data is about Money Viking version 2.0.5828.36738
only. You can find here a few links to other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application marketed by the software company Money Viking. Some users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Money Viking in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:09:07.080