This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Money Viking for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. More info about Money Viking can be seen here
. You can read more about about Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Money Viking is "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Money Viking's main file takes about 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Money Viking. They occupy about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5833.38552
alone. For other Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program offered by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Money Viking from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking app will be found very quickly. When you select Money Viking in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 07:32:35.223