Money Viking is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. More information on Money Viking can be seen here
. Please open http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's page. Usually the Money Viking program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Money Viking is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Money Viking. They occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5837.27755
alone. Click on the links below for other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program by Money Viking. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Money Viking in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 04:43:31.603