This web page is about Money Viking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. Take a look here
for more details on Money Viking. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more facts about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Money Viking is C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's primary executable file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This data is about Money Viking version 2.0.5835.33157
only. Click on the links below for other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application marketed by the software company Money Viking. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Money Viking in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:53:59.583