How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your system
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is called Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.10 MB (2197552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.55 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (322.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (320.00 KB)
This info is about Mobile Partner version 11.302.09.07.47
only. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mobile Partner we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mobile Partner from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mobile Partner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\Mobile Partner.exe
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Office\Recent\CD Drive (F) Mobile Partner.LNK
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\Mobile Partner.exe
How to erase Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Mobile Partner is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Mobile Partner:
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-03 11:42:58.457