Mobile Partner is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. Usually the Mobile Partner program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and occupies 502.00 KB (514048 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Mobile Partner. They occupy 5.21 MB (5460698
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.03 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.01 MB)
- ouc.exe (213.50 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 21.005.11.00.03
only. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. When you select Mobile Partner in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 00:36:45.460