Mobile Partner is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Mobile Partner application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 504.00 KB (516096 bytes) on disk and is titled Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.72 MB (8098891
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- devcon_amd64.exe (79.00 KB)
- devcon_i386.exe (75.50 KB)
- devcon_ia64.exe (126.50 KB)
- KeepAliveEchoDispatch.exe (126.50 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (504.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (572.60 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (69.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (281.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (378.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- Huawei Message+.exe (83.50 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (635.00 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
This web page is about Mobile Partner version 23.001.07.20.910
only. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mobile Partner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-23 20:39:18.850