Mobile Partner is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More information about the software Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Mobile Partner's primary file takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and is called Mobile Partner.exe.
The executables below are part of Mobile Partner. They take an average of 2.05 MB (2150870
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (83.46 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (309.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
This web page is about Mobile Partner version 11.002.03.21.139
only. You can find below a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. When you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 20:26:56.443