Mobile Partner is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the Mobile Partner program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's primary executable file and it occupies close to 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.43 MB (8841940
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.68 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.40 KB)
- wifimansvc.exe (584.50 KB)
- wifiman_inistall.exe (46.84 KB)
- WinPcap_4_0_2.exe (537.66 KB)
- mobilepartner.exe (504.00 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.002.08.03.50
of Mobile Partner. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Mobile Partner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobile Partner
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\3g324mConfig.val
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AddrBookPlugin.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\UninstallString
Mobile Partner is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mobile Partner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 13:43:36.067