This page contains complete information on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can see more info related to Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Mobile Partner's main file takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and its name is Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner is composed of the following executables which take 6.79 MB (7121878
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.38 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (590.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.15.02.495
of Mobile Partner. You can find below info on other versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-06 19:17:33.463