You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named Mobile Partner.exe and its approximative size is 503.00 KB (515072 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Mobile Partner. They occupy about 6.82 MB (7148229
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (381.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (642.09 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (17.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (597.59 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 23.009.09.01.69
only. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mobile Partner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-28 19:11:25.517