Mobile Partner is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner's primary file takes around 504.00 KB (516096 bytes) and is called mobilepartner.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mobile Partner. They take 7.74 MB (8117030
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mobilepartner.exe (504.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.32 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- wifimansvc.exe (591.00 KB)
- wifiman_inistall.exe (55.04 KB)
- wifiman_unistall.exe (38.47 KB)
- WinPcap_4_0_2.exe (537.66 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
This page is about Mobile Partner version 23.015.02.00.203
only. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. When you click Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-14 05:22:06.417