Mobile Partner is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's web page. Mobile Partner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Mobile Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.69 MB (2818517
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (96.00 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (123.50 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (309.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
This page is about Mobile Partner version 11.301.08.11.51
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:38:56.197