You can find below details on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mobile Partner. The program's main executable file is titled Mobile Partner.exe and occupies 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Mobile Partner. They occupy an average of 2.10 MB (2197461
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (322.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (320.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.302.09.04.07
of Mobile Partner. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mobile Partner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-10 20:18:23.830