You can find on this page details on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mobile Partner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner's primary file takes about 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) and is named Mobile Partner.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mobile Partner. They take 6.76 MB (7091749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.015.05.00.61
of Mobile Partner. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mobile Partner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner program will be found very quickly. After you click Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 17:02:27.967