This page contains complete information on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. You can read more about related to Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Mobile Partner application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Mobile Partner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's main executable file and it occupies close to 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mobile Partner. They occupy an average of 4.34 MB (4546798
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (28.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.38 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- ZipIt.exe (128.00 KB)
- Colorizer.exe (116.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (528.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 16.002.15.04.120
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-22 03:08:48.803