Mobile Partner is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Detailed information about Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, subject to the user's option. Mobile Partner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named Mobile Partner.exe and occupies 92.00 KB (94208 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Mobile Partner. They take about 1,016.30 KB (1040687
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (92.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (91.30 KB)
- driversetup.exe (48.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (140.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (148.00 KB)
- driversetup.exe (244.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.210.01.07.03
of Mobile Partner. For more Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-04 10:35:25.643