This info is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about the program Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mobile Partner's main file takes about 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) and is called Mobile Partner.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mobile Partner. They take 2.02 MB (2116199
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.10 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 11.002.03.05.154
only. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. After you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-20 23:57:14.723