This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Partner. Mobile Partner's primary file takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and its name is Mobile Partner.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mobile Partner. They occupy 2.02 MB (2122151
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (93.91 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
This page is about Mobile Partner version 11.030.01.09.45
only. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 19:09:28.453