This web page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Further information about Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Mobile Partner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mobile Partner is C:\Arquivos de programas\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Mobile Partner's main file takes about 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) and is called Mobile Partner.exe.
The executables below are part of Mobile Partner. They occupy an average of 1.24 MB (1303103
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (84.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (88.06 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (208.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (283.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (240.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.002.03.03.248
of Mobile Partner. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 18:18:21.657