This web page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Further information about Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Mobile Partner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mobile Partner is C:\Arquivos de programas\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Mobile Partner's main file takes about 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) and is called Mobile Partner.exe.
The executables below are part of Mobile Partner. They occupy an average of 1.24 MB (1303103
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (84.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (88.06 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (208.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (283.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (240.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.002.03.03.248
of Mobile Partner. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found very quickly. When you select Mobile Partner in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 18:18:21.657