This page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. You can see more info related to Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Mobile Partner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's main executable file and it occupies circa 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.99 MB (4183671
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (24.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (352.20 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.87 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (264.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (346.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (528.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 16.002.10.02.740
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. After you select Mobile Partner in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 05:55:46.887