This info is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Further information about Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Mobile Partner application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Partner. The application's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and its approximative size is 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.60 MB (2721154
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.38 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (333.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (316.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (84.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.300.05.12.77
of Mobile Partner. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. After you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:24:12.730