Mobile Partner is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. You can see more info on Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mobile Partner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's main executable file and it takes circa 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Mobile Partner. They take about 2.02 MB (2122151
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (93.91 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.030.01.01.152
of Mobile Partner. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-05 11:33:25.353