Mobile Partner is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More information about Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Mobile Partner.exe and its approximative size is 503.00 KB (515072 bytes).
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They take 6.76 MB (7090189
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.23 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (641.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (594.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.009.17.01.1130
of Mobile Partner. You can find below a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mobile Partner from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobile Partner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Mobile Partner
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AddrBookSrvPlugin.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\UninstallString
Mobile Partner is a program marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people try to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 02:18:11.697