This page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Detailed information about Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Mobile Partner application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Aide.exe and its approximative size is 24.00 KB (24576 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Mobile Partner. They take 24.00 KB (24576
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 11.300.05.03.145
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Partner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-10-05 17:36:56.837