Mobile Partner is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's web page. Mobile Partner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Mobile Partner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.80 MB (7128374
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.31 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.002.08.00.778
of Mobile Partner. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Mobile Partner.The files below were left behind on your disk by Mobile Partner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Mobile Partner. RunOuc\ImagePath
Mobile Partner is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 14:45:19.957