You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's main executable file and it takes circa 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mobile Partner. They occupy about 1.27 MB (1331854
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.14 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (208.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (283.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (240.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.012.04.06.03
of Mobile Partner. You can find below info on other versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. After you click Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-12 06:22:06.593