This page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. Mobile Partner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Mobile Partner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk and is labeled Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.09 MB (5336358
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (28.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.38 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (528.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (880.00 KB)
- ouc.exe (108.00 KB)
This info is about Mobile Partner version 16.002.15.05.202
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-30 23:34:44.303