A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computer
Mobile Partner is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mobile Partner. Mobile Partner's primary file takes about 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) and its name is Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.04 MB (7382053
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
This info is about Mobile Partner version 23.015.05.00.180
only. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Mobile Partner is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. After you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-08 20:46:34.973