Mobile Partner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more information about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Mobile Partner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, regulated by the user's decision. Mobile Partner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk and is titled Mobile Partner.exe.
The executables below are part of Mobile Partner. They occupy an average of 5.61 MB (5877914
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (107.19 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.38 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.09 MB)
- ouc.exe (240.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (169.00 KB)
This web page is about Mobile Partner version 21.005.15.00.705
only. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mobile Partner we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
Mobile Partner is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:46:54.320