You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more details about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk and is labeled Mobile Partner.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Mobile Partner. They take about 6.82 MB (7148229
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (381.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (642.09 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (17.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (597.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.009.09.00.01
of Mobile Partner. You can find below a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mobile Partner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 09:15:42.067