This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Mobile Partner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.12 MB (2224597
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (336.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.302.09.05.540
of Mobile Partner. You can find below info on other application versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mobile Partner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-25 03:40:20.350