Mobile Partner is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Further information about Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's main executable file and it occupies close to 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Mobile Partner. They occupy 2.60 MB (2730386
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (338.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (84.00 KB)
This web page is about Mobile Partner version 11.300.05.16.68
only. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mobile Partner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-06 13:40:21.227