This info is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more information about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Mobile Partner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Mobile Partner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk and is titled Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They take 6.79 MB (7121910
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.22.00.740
of Mobile Partner. For more Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 09:20:41.417