Mobile Partner is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more facts about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the Mobile Partner program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named Mobile Partner.exe and occupies 502.00 KB (514048 bytes).
Mobile Partner is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.61 MB (5878614
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.34 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.34 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.09 MB)
- ouc.exe (240.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (169.00 KB)
This data is about Mobile Partner version 21.005.15.00.407
alone. For more Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-14 22:03:16.360