Mobile Partner is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more data about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the Mobile Partner application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk and is named Mobile Partner.exe.
The executables below are part of Mobile Partner. They take about 6.78 MB (7107797
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RunUpdate.exe (108.59 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (571.48 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (73.02 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (310.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (423.13 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.45 MB)
- ouc.exe (630.00 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (63.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (589.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.015.16.00.403
of Mobile Partner. You can find below info on other versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-11 10:16:46.317